Suggestions for NV 60
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions for NV 60

Suggestions for NV 60 12 years, 8 months ago #38

• admin
  • Administrator
Our AX 46 BB is ready and it will be available soon. Please provide your suggestions for our next project - NV 60. Question number one, would you like a plain bearing or ball bearing version? Any input will be much appreciated and taken into account. Attached is a picture of the new AX 46 BB.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by admin.

Re: Suggestions for NV 60 11 years, 11 months ago #64

• hllywdb
  • Junior Boarder
My vote is for a 65 with ball bearings. Also with a muffler that bolts through the motor casting from the needle side with spacing and thread size to take advantage of currently available cowl mufflers like the bisson or pitts, as well as available tuned pipes. A needle valve extention would also be nice so we could use it in a cowled 60 size plane. :)

Re: Suggestions for NV 60 11 years, 11 months ago #68

• yogenh
I think that a 60 would be a good one. The ball bearing would be best because it would put out more power

Re: Suggestions for NV 60 11 years, 11 months ago #69

• yogenh
I am with you that would be really good too. How about a 70 that would fit into a 60 size plane. I would love to see a lot more of the NV engines. Love the ones I have.

Re: Suggestions for NV 60 11 years, 11 months ago #72

• hllywdb
  • Junior Boarder
I say make it a BB 61 so it is legal for SPA, CPA and BPA, then let NV do what they do best, which is make a 61 with the power of a 70, but the weight and fuel burn of a 50! Then it would be the perfect upgrade for all the new "46 size" planes that realy need a 50 or 55 to fly well, as well as fitting all the 60 size planes out there that seem to have gained a pound or so in the last 10 years and could benifit from the light weight and more power.

Re: Suggestions for NV 60 11 years, 6 months ago #125

• N99JH
I would love to see a 60 with plain bushings option for CL. If the weight can be kept under 12 oz. (less muffler) and timing for max torque at around 9,000 rpm - I think that it will be a winner.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds
kac1968imagedsplay0803tjac

Member Login