New GX40 Gasoline engine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Larger Airplane Engines 15-40

TOPIC: New GX40 Gasoline engine

Re: New GX40 Gasoline engine 9 years, 4 months ago #311

• goldenduff
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for information. When I registered on the site it said only country was necessary. I shall update it. I have used the paypal address for years with no problem. I shall check that it is as complete as can be.

Once I have done that will you accept the order?

Thanks

Re: New GX40 Gasoline engine 9 years, 4 months ago #312

• goldenduff
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have now updated my details on your website. When I registered it said only the country was necessary. I forgot to complete this when I later went to make an order.

I have looked at my Paypal account and it all looks to be in order....

I am going to try another order if that is okay?

Thanks

Re: New GX40 Gasoline engine 9 years, 4 months ago #313

• Charley38
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Golden,

These NV guys must be pretty flush when their procedures are more important to them than selling their products.

CR

Re: New GX40 Gasoline engine 9 years, 4 months ago #314

• goldenduff
  • Fresh Boarder
Ha ha! I completed the registration form (only put country before hand). I am no longer dubious and could have the engine by Christmas!!

Re: New GX40 Gasoline engine 9 years, 4 months ago #315

• hllywdb
  • Junior Boarder
It's actually a PCI (Payment Card Industry) issue. Paypal gets real strict on shipping/billing discrepancies. I've had the same issue even on e-bay myself if there is a slight difference between addresses and it kicks it back as fraud. In the end they are trying to protect all of us, but it can be frustrating sometimes.

Re: New GX40 Gasoline engine 9 years, 4 months ago #316

• Charley38
  • Fresh Boarder
hllywdb wrote:
It's actually a PCI (Payment Card Industry) issue. Paypal gets real strict on shipping/billing discrepancies. I've had the same issue even on e-bay myself if there is a slight difference between addresses and it kicks it back as fraud. In the end they are trying to protect all of us, but it can be frustrating sometimes.

Hmm,

They had goldenduff as a registered member. They also had a Paypal payment with payment & shipping address. What more did they need?

CR
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds
kac1968imagedsplay0803tjac

Member Login